From:
"(Ken Bhalla)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Ken Bhalla)
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1992 14:56:07 EDT

>Surprisingly, Dan Ratushny was not listed on the
>Winnipeg Jets training roster. Considering that the Jets had regarded
>him as a blue chip prospect, I don't know why - injury perhaps?
>
>Greg
>Somerville

At the very end of last season (end of march or somthing) I was
skating in a pick-up game  on a line with Kim Ratushny (Dan's
sister, who also plays at Cornell). I asked her about her brother
and the NHL and she said he was having contract problems with
the Jets. At the time, right after the olympics, Dan was playing
with a team in Sweden I believe, (could have been another Scandanavian
or European country) and Kim seemed to think he might end up staying in
Europe for a while.

I have no idea about the nature of the "negotiation" difficulties,
nor about the current accuracy of my information.

Howard
Princeton '87, Cornell '91, '92 and still having trouble getting out.
Let's go RED!!