Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 90 16:38:46 EST
A few notes...

1.  Rogles' shutout bid vs. Army was ruined in the second period.  (It was
ruined in the third last season).

2.  Last year, Clarkson beat Colgate 5-3 to win the Syracuse Invitational
Tournament.  It was quite a game, as Colgate and Clarkson were tied 3-3 until
:47 left in the third as Mark Green scored the winning goal for the Knights.
Green added one with :10 left (empty net goal).  Two years prior, the Knight
downed the Red Raiders 7-6 in 4 OT.  (another great game)

3.  While Clarkson does well in the S. I. T., the last time they played
in the Dexter Classic, they beat Lowell to advance to the championship, but
were then blown out by Maine 10-0.

Also, does anyone have any info on RPI 8 at Harvard 7 (OT)?  I could have
sworn that Harvard was leading 6-1 at one point...

Jeremy Hall
Clarkson University
"LET'S GO TECH!!!"