From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Nov 2011 02:12:57 +0000
St. Lawrence holds on to defeat Princeton, 3-2.  The Saints scored all their goals in the second period and the Tigers scored theirs in the third.  Princeton scored around the halfway point of the 3red and then right before the one minute warning.  I couldn't catch the names of the scores from the announcers and the live stat broke right before the start of the thrid period and has not returned.  Sorry.

I am planning on going to the SLU-Quinnipiac game tomorrow at 4 PM so I may not be posting the box score.

First Period:
Saves:
SLU - Weninger - 9
PU - Bonar - 4

Second Period:
3:37 - - SLU - Carey from Flanagan
18:11 - SLU - Drewiske from Martin
19:34 - SLU - Carey from Doherty and Flanagan
Saves:

SLU - Weninger - 11

PU - Bonar - 8

Third Period: