From:
Carol White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2011 09:44:27 -0500
T minus 3 days and counting down...

Our designated meeting area will be behind section 116.  That's not too far
from the elevators which are behind section 119.

Since we are all spread out over the arena, this will be the spot to meet &
greet the Hockey-L faithful!  Please stop on by and say hello!  It is
possible that the name tags for the dinner on Saturday will be handed out
there. (Barring any NC$$ interference.)

Looking forward to seeing many old friends and meeting some new friends!!!
Just stop by!

Carol, QoGH
2011 Hockey-L Cruise Director

GO BULLDOGS!!!!