Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 2009 17:08:37 -0500
Or there is also, the BC take on this.

Nov. 25, 2009

BOSTON, MA -- Paul Kelly, the former Executive Director of the National
Hockey League Players' Association (NHLPA) and 1977 Boston College graduate,
has been named the Executive Director of College Hockey, Inc., a new college
hockey marketing initiative, it was announced tonight by the nation's NCAA
Division I ice hockey commissioners. The new entity, which will be based in
Newton, Mass., will be operated under the auspices of the Hockey
Commissioners Association, and serve as the marketing and informational arm
for NCAA Division I men's ice hockey. Kelly will begin his duties
immediately.

"I am very pleased to undertake this exciting new venture," Kelly said. "It
will be a privilege to represent the many fine schools and elite athletes
that play hockey on the college level here in the United States. College
hockey not only grooms well-rounded future NHL stars, but it is essential to
the overall growth of this great sport. I want to thank the Hockey
Commissioners for extending me this opportunity to contribute to the
outstanding tradition of college hockey. I also want to express my
appreciation to USA Hockey for the financial contribution and support that
will make this important new venture possible."
<
Full story at:
http://bceagles.cstv.com/sports/m-hockey/spec-rel/112509aab.html