Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:18:31 -0600
Well, since this has been brought up, I may as well say something about it!

Simply put:  "Yes, Virginia, there will be a Hockey-L Dinner at this year's
Frozen Four.  I will be meeting with the manager of the bar to get a menu
and price set next Monday.  So...I know this is a pain, but I need to take a
count again so I have a good idea of the number for him when setting the
price.

Please e-mail me back personally (be careful not to send to the whole list),
if you will be coming and your number of guests.  If you are at least 80%
sure that you are coming, then say yes.  If you will be bringing kids under
12 let me know how many - I figure there will be a reduced rate for them,
and anyone 5 and under is not going to eat enough to make a difference - but
let me know all the same!  Don't bother yourselves with names now, all I
care about are numbers.

I need your responses no later than this Saturday, March

After I meet with the manager on the 4th, I will send out info on how much
it is and where to send checks.  I promised him at least 50 - and maybe even
up to 75, so I hope you folks don't make a liar out of me!   Later.

Kathy Martin

HOCKEY!!!! -- GO GOPHERS!!!
kam