From:
"MacKinnon, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MacKinnon, John
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:45:19 -0500
Tripp Tracy and Aaron Israel.

Aaron turned pro early and spent a great deal of time in a crowded
Philadelphia Flyers system.  Tripp Tracy now does color commentary for the
Carolina Hurricanes broadcasts.

I believe Tripp landed this gig due to his teammate with the last name of
Karmanos, who's father owns in part the Carolina franchise.

The two goaltenders virtually won Harvard the Beanpot that year with some of
the most stellar play I ever witnessed live at the Garden.