From:
"(No Name Available)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 11:13:19 -0500
From: "Cutler, Ken" <[log in to unmask]>
>hackles of supporters of either school.  Why would the SLU coach consider
=
>a switch to Merrimack?  It would seem as if this would be a side-ways =
>move.  Both are good schools in competitive conferences but neither in =
>recent history has been a powerhouse (yes I know St. Lawrence used to =
>be).  Both presumably have some difficulties in recruiting the premier =
>players.  Again, I am not trying to criticize either of these =
>institutions, just asking the question.  Any thoughts?

I believe that Joe Marsh is orginally from the Boston area.

Did I miss some posting regarding the Merrimack job and those considering
      the position?  What is the source of this info?

I did see Joe Marsh's name mentioned as a possibility in the Boston Globe.

I certainly hope Coach Marsh stays put.

Sara

SLU '77

Let's go SAINTS!!!