Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 17:39:27 -0600
for posting the FAQ.  I'd never stumbled across it at USCHO and it answered a
lot of my questions.  I now concede that the committee did act according to
their guidelines, I just hadn't found anything that told me what they were.  I
do think they could use a bit of refining.  For instance, simple and drastic are
not opposites, as they seem to imply.  Something (okay, one thing in particular)
can be both simple and drastic at the same time.  The only thing seperating me
from the people who do the seeding is a disagreement about philosophy.  It is,
however, a rather large disagreement, so I can't promise I won't bring it up
again next year.  Sort of like Nathan Hampton on the subject of Doug Woog.

Oh, yeah.  Thanks to John Whelan as well.

J. Michael Neal