From:
"Rowe, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rowe, Thomas
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 1997 10:35:18 -0600
Hi, folks.

While we are still low volume, I thought I could step in here and make
two requests:

1.  I think the ticket price flurry has about run its course.  Prices
are all over the place with some being bargains and others gouges.  So,
unless you can tie it in to some new/additional topic, ....

2.  If the ONLY thing you have to post is a score and/or a summary of
shots, penalties, etc., it best belongs on info-hockey-l.  What we want
is a commentary on those games so the rest of us can gain an insight to
what went on in the game.  Doesn't have to be great commentary or deep
insights, just some more information than a score.  Thanks for
understanding.

BTW, I have arranged with Lynn Burke to post one weekly recap of scores
to this list.  I think it helps in discussion to have ready access to
how various teams did the past weekend.  If you already get that on
another list, well, there's always that delete key.

Cheers

Tom Rowe  -  Hockey-L Administrator
Department of Psychology
University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point