From:
David Morgenstern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 1997 12:14:37 -0400
Although BC is in Chestnut Hill, and Harvard in Cambridge, the rinks are
actually in Boston.  Harvard is in Allston-Brighton, as is BC.  BC's
property is actually in Newton, Boston and Brookline, and the rink is
considered Boston.  I wouldn't bet the house on it, but I know I have heard
that during more than one Beanpot.  More than one announcer has commented
about this and how it is the reason the Beanpot is so special, because all
4 rinks are actually in the city.

Also, I guess the third school in Colorado Springs would be Air Force.
Don't know who  number 4 is.

Dave