From:
Karen Heasley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Heasley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 1997 22:22:59 -0700
Thanks to everyone who has filled out the feedback form (which gets mailed
to me :). The more positive feedback we get, the more likely our college
relations and athletics depts will pay for this service on a regular basis
next year.

We didn't really publically announce the test, other than on the front
page of the hockey web site, because it was limited to only 5 users. (I
can't remember if this was a limit of the test of the server software or
if we set it to only 5) Our temporary setup for it was just a radio
plugged into a PowerMac running the software, which saved the file to our
web server. Little did I know that we would end up recording the longest
game. :) I'll have to discuss with my counterpart on the project, John
Garner, whether or not we're going to broadcast the Final Five games or
not.

As for T.J. Tanberg being called the "least likely hero" of the game,
looking at the team stats through the end of the season, T.J. has had only
2 goals and 1 assist in 28 games. I would assume that fact would be part
of why he was labeled that.

Karen Heasley
Paraprof, Information Services
Colorado College '95
[log in to unmask]   *  [log in to unmask]

CC Tiger Hockey Homepage: http://www.cc.colorado.edu/Athletics/Hockey/