From:
"(No Name)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 16:41:54 -0500
Classification:
Prologue: Dan Olsen
IBM Global Services
Client Services Representative
East Fishkill, NY / Building 504 2J5-21
Ph: 8-532-5259 / (914) 892-5259
FAX: 8-532-7588 / (914 )892-7588
Mail: IBMUSM00(DOLSEN) or
Epilogue: Regards,
Dan Olsen

I'm interested to hear what opinions hockey-l might have on the two weeks off
that Princeton has coming up.  After this weekend they will have 2
games-in-hand over every other team in the ECAC (except their traveling partner
Yale).  Because of this, the Tigers will have two weeks to lick their wounds or
celebrate their victory after playing Vermont (and Dartmouth) this weekend.

No other team in the ECAC (except Yale) will have this rest period.  SLU and
Clarkson will only play 3 games in the 2 weeks as they meet each other on the
25th.  The rest of the teams have a full schedule.  This could either leave
Princeton fresh for the final 9 games of the season or leave them flat.

As a team that is being held together by superb goaltending, I think this rest
will be welcome for the Tigers, but I'd like to hear some other opinions.