From:
"Klein, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Klein, Steve
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 14:59:00 PST
As a former Nicolet HS and UW-Madison grad (!), Bradley Airport is about a
15 minute drive south on either I-94 or I-90 (somebody help me out here!) on
a non-stormy Sunday morning. Leave a half hour from the hotel, and you
should have no problem.
Where is the Milwaukee airport in relation to the Bradley Center and how
long
is it likely to take me to get from one to the other?  I need to catch a
5:45
flight out after the final game on 3/29.  Barring a quadruple overtime game,
drilling through freezer pipes, etc., I should have enough time, but I want
know how close I may be cutting things.

Would some kind local person please get back to me?  Thanks.