From:
Troy J Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy J Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 14:58:45 -0400
good to point out that all have ties to Brown but I can think of many
people that attended UNH when charlie holt was the coach that are now
coaching some form of hockey...

here is a list of former UNH players either in coaching or the scouting
ranks...

Dana Barbin .......Exeter Academy
Bill Beaney .......Middlebury College
Al Brown ...........Westford Jr B
Tim Burke...........New Jersey devils(San jose now I believe)
Allan Clark........Culver Military Academy
Gordie Clark........ Boston Bruins
Bruce Crowder  ......U Mass Lowell
Mark Doherty ........Reading High School
Dan Forget ..........New Liskeard Jr B
Bob Francis .........Providence Bruins
Mickey Goulet........University of Ottawa
Dave Hagerman .......Salisbury School
Peter Herms .........Princeton
Jamie Hislop ........Calgary Flames
Joe Marsh   .........St. Lawrence