From:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 1996 11:01:58 -0500

> On Wed, 7 Feb 1996, Sean Pickett wrote:
> > Below are all the goalies who played college hockey who were listed that
> > I found.  It only includes players who played in the NHL in 1994-95, are
> > listed on NHL rosters, or are top prospects.
> >> Jamie Ram (Cn) - Michigan Tech
> >
> > Played for four years for Michigan Tech (1990-94).  Played 26 regular
> > season and 11 playoff games for Binghamton (AHL) last year.
>
>   He remains Binghamton's #1 goal-keeper this year, and has bounced up and
> down between the parent NY Rangers for the past several months following
> the injury to Mike Richter back in December.  Another college keeper not
> mentioned in Sean's List - Jon Hillibrandt (UIC) (sp??) - has also seen
> plenty of ice time for the Binghamton Rangers for the past several years,
> although I'm not certain if he (or Ram) has ever suited up for the parent
> team in Madison Square Garden ....

Ram has been suited up for NY this month, and has been the subject of
some RAM tough advertisement shots for dodge during the games.  ;-)

Jamie got his first playing time last sat night with the rangers.
In his NHL debut he played 27 minutes and faced 9 shots.
As we have come to expect, none of them went in! ;-)

kinda nice to see his NHL saves percentage at 100%  ;-)

My apologies to CC fans for any flashbacks this note may cause! ;-)

Bob