From:
Jim Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 1995 10:29:29 -0600
Peter Geronazzo of Colorado College has both the scoring potential and
disposition to lead the WCHA league in both scoring and penalty minutes.
I'm wondering the last time this was done in the WCHA or any other league.
The only person in recent memory that I can think of that may have done
this is Pat Micheletti from the Gophers.  Geronazzo is the most
entertaining player in the league to watch. If he's not scoring, he's
causing trouble somewhere.  He's also known to run a goalie or two.