From:
"Cheryl A. Morris" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cheryl A. Morris
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 1995 17:42:55 EST
The final from Hamilton, New York:  Colgate 3, RPI 0.  Colgate will be playing
next week on its home ice of Starr Rink.  Congratulations to a fine set of
forwards.  The Red Raiders seem to have played to my pre-season prediction
(actually exceeded it) as they have come together during the second half of the
season.  They should have an excellent chance of making it to Lake Placid.

The Engineers won't know until later tonight where they will be traveling to.
IMO they stand a better chance playing Clarkson, Brown or Harvard than Colgate
(or Vermont.)  But I doubt any of the top four will harbor any real fears in
entertaining an Engineer team which frankly is a very disoriented team at the
end of the season.
Brian Morris                         Go RPI!