From:
Mike Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 1995 22:29:35 -0500
>cornell and rpi skated to a 2-2 tie in OT.. Cornell owes a big thank you to
>eddy skazcyk [sp i know] as he came up big in the OT to preserve the tie
      ^^^^^^^
Skazyk

Yeah they owe him a thank you, but he wasn't screened badly enough to make
the second goal excusable.  I think he just zoned when the shot was
taken....he had to be expecting something from the point even if he didn't
know exactly where it was coming from.  He didn't even get in the set
position, he just turned and the puck was behind him.

He did come up huge in OT, though, so I personally forgive him :)
-Mike Greenberg
Cornell '97