From:
Phil Leavitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Phil Leavitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 1995 10:52:38 EST
Mike wrote..

> I was also honored to join Maine's Joe Carr once again, for the Maine
> radio network's broadcasts of Miami-Maine and Maine-RPI.  One of the
> nice things about working the Maine broadcasts is that I have learned
> more about the Black Bears and gained a greater appreciation for them,
> partly because of Joe's in-depth knowledge and partly because I was
> able to pay more attention to Maine.

I like to thank Mike for his excellent commentary.  It was simply a pleasure to
listen to him on the radio.  When you can't be there, it is essential that the
radio announcers be thoughtful and very knowledgeable about the game.  Both Mike
and Joe certainly are and work very well together.

Hey Mike is there any chance we can get you to do more of our games?

Thanks for keeping us starving college hockey fans in touch!!

Phil Leavitt - (UMO 79' and 84')

   |         ( | )           |           ( | )            |       College Hockey
is the
   |  B )    |            ( | )          |        ( B  |            sport of
Kings!!