From:
Tom Fortier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 1995 14:12:01 -0500
I'm kind of surprised that I haven't seen any postings about the Mariucci
(Gopher) Classic.  Was anyone there?  Considering that two of the teams
involved are ranked in the top five in the nation (BU and Minnesota), I would
be very surprised if no Hockey-l'ers were there.  If anyone can provide
details of the tournament, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Happy New Year!

Tom Fortier
BU '97
GO TERRIERS!!!