From:
"Arthur C. Mintz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arthur C. Mintz
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 1994 07:58:34 -0500
The Russian Touring Team that will play Harvard, Cornell, and various other
teams in the next couple of weeks is not Khimik Voskresensk, as many of us
were led to believe, but Torpedo Yaroslavl. I have their roster, which
includes 25 players, a president, a general manager, a head coach, two
assistant coaches, a "head coach / farm team", a doctor, an administrator,
and a masseuse named Alexander. (Since my dictionary defines "masseuse" as
"a woman who gives massages professionally", I'm just dying to see
Alexander.)

"The Torpedo 'Russians Are Coming' Hockey Tour is arranged by SportsMakers
Agency, L.L.C, a sports representation and marketing firm with offices in
New York and Detroit."

I will post further information as I get it.

Arthur C. Mintz          [log in to unmask]          (607) 255-1487
Operations Officer (Acting)
Cornell Information Technologies / Information Resources

"Luck is the residue of design." - Branch Rickey