From:
John Belco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Belco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 1994 18:29:19 EST
All this talk about brothers, I thought I would add my .02 .  Western
Michigan had a notable pair of brothers who wore the brown and gold.
The Saunders brothers John and Bernie, played in the mid-late
seventies.  If the name John Saunders sounds familiar, he is on ESPN
and ABC.  Bernie was one of the best I have ever seen I believe he
spent some time with the Quebec Nordiques.

John
WMU