From:
Diana Laramore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 1994 22:34:15 -0500
I have a rather "newbie" question, being the "newbie" that i am...
        It's concerning the penalty against the BU bench during the third period
of Dec. 3's Maine-BU game.  It was a delay of game penalty against the BU team
for a player (I'm not sure who) being thrown out of the face off twice.  Could
someone please explain this penalty to me?  What does a player do to get thrown
out of the face off?  Why does he get a penalty for being "thrown out" twice?
Do they mean the same player, or two different player from the same team?
        And if anyone knows the exact detail of this particular incident,
could you let me know that too?

        Thanks in advance (this has really sparked my curiosity...)!

        -Diana

        Go BU!!!