From:
Debbie Somers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debbie Somers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 1994 18:01:06 -0500
On Wed, 22 Jun 1994, Keith Instone wrote:

> The BGSU women's club team is proud to
> announce one of their "future recruits",
> Caitlin Marie Instone. She is expected to
> be the team's starting goaltender in
> 2014 when she turns 20 years old.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Perhaps by the time Caitlin is ready, there will be a Division I women's
team and she'll receive a full scholarship, thus enabling her Very Proud
Father to retire and spend all his time supplying the rest of us with her
current stats.  I mean ... if you can't dream now, Keith, you'll never be
able to :-)

Debbie