From:
James Old <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Old <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 1994 21:59:12 EST
Sorry to waste bandwidth with this, but I just can't remember what time the
game starts tomorrow.  My newspaper doesn't get delivered on campus during
the Easter holidays.  (BTW, my paper, the New York Times, has had what I've
found to be surprisingly good coverage of the tournament.  Nothing like their
coverage of the other tournament, but decent sized articles after most games
even during the regionals.  The reporter's name is William N. Wallace, although
some of the stories have been off the AP wire.  I don't know if they have an
e-mail address to which we could send our thanks.)

Better post the answer to my question rather than e-mail.  I bet there are
others who are to afraid to ask.

James Old
Go Lakers!!!