Sender:
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:27:26 -0600
8bit
From:
"Rowe, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Excellent points all.  It was no doubt fun at the beginning, but with
everyone doing it at every goal its just meaningless, now.  What gets me
is a goalie that has been standing on his head stopping everything
finally lets a good rebound shot in and the crowd shouts "Sieve,
sieve..."  Dumb.  Interestingly, in a few games where the goalie was
really off and it was a rout, the crowd starts to lose interest in the
sieve chant.

How about a Hockey-L contest to come up with a new chant?

Tom Rowe