From:
Rebecca Starr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rebecca Starr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2022 14:26:58 +0000
Hi Nancy!

Patrons can suggest items for purchase directly in the CloudLibrary app. Here's how:

  *   In the CloudLibrary app, tap the magnifying glass (Search) at the bottom of the screen.
  *   Tap the small funnel (Filters) next to the search box at the top of the screen.
  *   Make sure that the box next to "Suggestions for Library" has a check mark next to it, then tap Save.
  *   If you search for a title that we do not own, a "Suggest" button will appear next to the item. Tap the button to suggest that we purchase it.

Hope this helps!

Take care,
Becca

Rebecca (Becca) Starr | Literature & Language Librarian
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.portlandlibrary.com<http://www.portlandlibrary.com/>
5 Monument Square | Portland, ME  04101
(207)871-1700, ext. 728
Pronouns: they/them

Please note that I work Tuesday-Saturday.