From:
Danielle Fortin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Danielle Fortin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2022 13:04:33 -0400
I've attended several pieces of training in the past, and a lot base their
workshops around the Run, Hide, Fight video put out by the City of Houston.
It might be a good jumping-off point:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VcSwejU2D0
I would definitely involve the local services in whatever training you
figure out.

--
Danielle Fortin, she/her
Teen Services Librarian