From:
Erich Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erich Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2022 14:26:45 -0400
The Somesville Library is looking for a dynamic Library Director to lead us
into our next
century. The Director is responsible for all aspects of managing this
charming little library,
which is steeped in tradition but eager to meet the opportunities of the
future.
We are looking for a creative, energetic, and flexible leader to welcome
patrons and engage with the community. This position requires strong
administrative skills, the ability to work
independently, to collaborate with our Board, and to implement new
technologies.

Position is 15+ hours/week, requires evening and weekend hours, and the
ability to lift 20 lbs
and navigate small spaces. Somesville Library is an equal opportunity
employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Pay range is $20-25/hr
depending on experience and qualifications.

For more information about our library and to view
the job description, visit our website www.somesvillelibrary.com

To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to
Bring your excitement and vision as we look to the future while honoring
our past.

Posted for our neighboring library.

Erich Reed
Director