From:
Lynn Uhlman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Uhlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 2016 08:33:24 -0500
Hi, Kristi,

Pictures of your setup would be great! I've seen pics of those in home
offices, I'm curious to see how it functions/looks in a library setting.

Lynn

*Lynn A. Uhlman*
*Systems Training and Support Librarian*

*Maine InfoNet*
5784 York Village, Suite 58
Orono, Maine 04469-5784
(207)581-3088
(207)581-3095 (fax)
Email: [log in to unmask] <mail+to:[log in to unmask]>