From:
Nancy Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 2015 09:46:19 -0500
Page 14-15 in this ALA document has some questions to ask for
post-collaboration help:
http://www.ala.org/aasl/sites/ala.org.aasl/files/content/aaslpubsandjournals/slr/vol10/SLMR_TeacherSLMSCollaboration_V10.pdf

Trails is a student assessment that highlights skills gained through
librarian-teacher collaboration: http://www.trails-9.org/index.php?page=home

Canada has a rubric for self-assessment on teacher-librarian collaboration:
http://www.spiritsd.ca/curr_content/teachlib/coll/rubric/collrub2.htm

Hope these help.

Nancy B. Grant
Maine Balsam Libraries Consortium President
Retired LMS, NBCT
Dover-Foxcroft, Maine