From:
"McKenney, Janet" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
McKenney, Janet
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 2015 17:50:20 +0000
Remember that learning Express has practice tests for the Praxis tests, including this one.
Go to MARVEL - LearningExpress Library
http://libraries.maine.edu/mainedatabases/#L
Make sure you create an account -
It is under the Career Center, Prepare for an Occupation exam, Teaching...

Janet McKenney
Director of Library Development
Maine State Library
64 State House Station