From:
Susan Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 2015 18:44:39 -0400
I received some older sci-fi as a donation and it includes some items that I think might possibly be worth more than face value.  For example, there is a pretty comprehensive collection of classic Star Trek fiction including one “based on the exciting new NBC-TV series” copyright 1967 and a Poul Anderson collection including at least one first edition.  Can anyone recommend someone roughly in my general area (Dresden, so Augusta, Gardiner or Bath/Brunswick fine) who might be able to put a value on them?  I was wondering about Merrills’ Bookshop on Water Street in Hallowell, but any ideas are welcome.

Thanks!
Sue Schroeder
Bridge Academy Public Library