From:
Carol McFadden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol McFadden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:29:29 -0400
Hi Cindy,

We've had a Lego League for more than 7 years, throughout the school year. I
always try to have a high school student run it for us as an hour
afterschool activity. We supply the small Legos (yard sales and donations)
but kids (6+) can bring their own, if they want. At the end of each session,
kids have the option of displaying their finished designs in our display
cases or not. It runs really smoothly and is loads of fun.

Any other questions, just contact me.

Carol

Carol McFadden, MLIS | Head of Children’s Services
207.443.5141 x17
33 Summer Street, Bath, ME