From:
Ruth Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ruth Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2014 12:44:35 -0400
HI,

We have just started to reorganize our fiction books in a series.  We are
shelving them by series - example Star Wars under STA; Scooby-Do under SCO,
all our Ninjago books under NIN etc.  The kids love being able to find all
the books together as some have many authors.  We are highlighting some of
the series on a separate shelf and are finding more books are going out.

Ruth Blake
Waterboro Public Library