From:
Beth Sweet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Sweet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2014 10:38:54 -0400
We incorporated all the series into the regaular JFiction section
several years ago because shelf spacing limitations made it difficult
to keep things separate. We have taken the liberty of shelving series
with different authors (such as Dear America and 39 Clues) under the
series title rather than the individual author's name. This helps us
as much as it makes things easier for patrons.

Beth

Beth Sweet, Director
DA Hurd Library
41 High St.