From:
Sarah Prescott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah Prescott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2014 10:15:23 -0400
Dear MELIBS Readers,

I am a Maine librarian with 14+ years of experience in international
schools and colleges. My goal, now that I have returned home, is to
encourage and assist other librarians to travel. If you are interested in
the subject of international librarianship and/or have experiences and
comments to share, please visit my blog: The Traveling Librarian
<http://sarahpgibson.wordpress.com/>.

Safe travels, Sarah P. Gibson

P.S. Some of you know me because I spoke at the Maine Library Conference a
few years ago on this subject. I also began my career at the Patten Free
Library in Bath and the Phillips Middle School in MSAD58.