From:
Kim McLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kim McLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2014 21:56:01 +0000
Our library is using wordpress for our website and we recently updated to wordpress 3.9. We had a slider widget that showed our new arrivals that stopped working after the update. We're wondering if anyone else who is using wordpress has experienced this or if anyone might know of a slider widget that works with wordpress 3.9. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Kim McLaughlin, Children's Librarian
Libby Memorial Library, Old Orchard Beach