From:
"Sarah P. Roy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah P. Roy
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2013 14:43:07 -0400
We here at the Oakland Public Library are keeping it on our front desk in
case someone cares to read it.  We could put on a temporary # in case they
wish to take it home and read it there.

sarah.

Sarah P. Roy
Head Librarian
https://sites.google.com/site/oaklandpubliclibrary/
<http://download.maineinfonet.org/>

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 2:35 PM, Pamela - work <[log in to unmask]