From:
Nissa Flanagan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nissa Flanagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2022 15:59:08 -0400
Hello!

I have some hardcover books in nice condition that may be of interest to
you - I would love to pass them along if your collections need them!

In no particular order:
The Catch - Alison Fairbrother
True Biz - Sara Novic
The Push - Ashley Audrain
Give Unto Others - Donna Leon
Nothing to See Here - Kevin Wilson
A Long Petal of the Sea - Isabel Allende
Shadows Reel - CJ Box
The Lincoln Highway - Amor Towles
The Book of Cold Cases - Simone St. James (Book of the Month Club Edition)
Rough Draft - Katy Tur
The Truths We Hold - Kamala Harris
The Trespasser - Tana French (Book of the Month Club Edition)
What Happened To The Bennetts - Lisa Scottoline
The Reading List - Sara Nisha Adams
The Magnolia Palace - Fiona Davis  (Book of the Month Club Edition)
A Gambling Man - David Baldacci

Best,
Nissa "Don't Call Me Ma'am" Flanagan

--