From:
Holly Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Holly Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2022 16:12:53 -0400
Respond off-list if you want any of these books. First come first serve,
but if not on van delivery, postage reimbursement is appreciated.

Length and Breadth of Maine by Stanley Attwood (admittedly not in good
shape)
History of Madison by E.F. Clark (Yes, I already checked with Julie at
Madison PL.)
Searsport's Sam Houston by Charlene Knox Farris
Knight of the Road by Larry Goss
Lest We Forget by Florence Agnes Nelson
Our Maine Heritage, 1497 to 1920 by Rita Stadig (3rd ed., 1982)
My Life in the North Woods by Robert Smith
Gems and Minerals of Oxford County by Jane Perham Stevens

--
*Holly Williams*
Library Director