From:
Justin Hoenke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Justin Hoenke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2022 13:32:19 +0000
We used Better World Books the last time we had leftovers from a sale (just a few months ago). I've worked with them in libraries in the past and I found them to be a great company to work with, and setting it up their service at Gardiner Public Library was a great experience. They've really got a good system. Highly recommended. You will most likely make nothing from giving your books to Better World Books, but it does clear out the inventory and that's a good thing. If it doesn't sell the first time, it probably won't sell the second time. Better to clear out and move on!

Justin Hoenke (he/him)
Library Director
Gardiner Public Library