From:
Friend Library <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Friend Library <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2022 11:19:57 -0400
Good morning, everyone!
I hope your holiday weekends were restful. I know there were a lot of book
sales on the 4th, and wanted to know what solutions are out there for
getting rid of large amounts of books after book sales. I have heard there
are some services that will come and take them away, but I wanted to ask,
what do you do when you have too many books in storage? Any suggestions are
more than welcome, thank you!
Best,
Catherine

--