From:
Jason Fenimore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jason Fenimore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2022 12:25:34 -0400
If it is the same person (S.L.) we know this gentlemen. (Then again, our
caller /never said/ he was at Riverview).
He used to come into our library--pre-computers--many years before
computers--and chat with our Reference Librarian, Jackie.
They knew each other from high school.
Well, things became rough and he was institutionalized at Riverview in
Augusta, decades ago.
He has stayed in touch with us over the years with some rather off-beat
questions. He now seems to have a list of Maine Libraries he's working
through. We thought we were the only one because of the original
connection. 😁
He goes dark for awhile and then calls a few times in succession; last
contact was last year I believe.
We know it's Riverview from the phone number that shows up.  I would
recommend some kind of caller ID if you don't have it. We stopped
answering.

"/He then got quite testy and said that the people in Maine are sticks
in the mud and won't give him information/"   don't take that one
personally.

He has been in there for so long, I think he has rather lax supervision
when it comes to making phone calls--if it becomes troublesome for you
contact:

Riverview Psychiatric Center
250 Arsenal Street
11 State House Station