From:
Heather Perrone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Heather Perrone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2022 16:15:44 -0400
We've been getting calls (multiple per week) and mail from him at the University of Maine in Orono. he always asks for food additive chemical compounds and any information we can send him about them, but we just don't do research like that for patrons, one or two compounds maybe, but not 40+. Unfortunately he has directed many of his questions at one of my colleagues, but most of us have had an interaction or two. He also has asked for out of state library contact information.

We're trying to figure out a startegy here.

Best regards,

Heather Perrone
Science and Engieering Librarian
University of Maine