Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2022 15:27:55 -0400

Hello,
I just got a call from a man who says he is at Riverview Psychiatric Hospital in Augusta, Maine. The library director has got calls from him before and this is my second one. Each time, he is insistent that we send him printed information as he claims that he is not allowed to have anything to read. Yet, he comes up with some rather obscure requests for information that could really only be found on a computer. I asked him today that since he is in Augusta that perhaps he should go through a library in Augusta and he said that he tried one and it would only give him law information and phone numbers. He then got quite testy and said that the people in Maine are sticks in the mud and won't give him information.

Just checking to see if anyone else has got these calls?
Thank you,
Alana DePerte
Reference Services
Norway Memorial Library