From:
Jeff Cabral <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Cabral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2022 20:19:57 -0400
I must say that if it wasn't intentional (to make sure we all read to the
bottom...), the book choice in your signature (in combination with your
question, that is) was rather perfect :)

We have always had single stall public bathrooms, and even then, it's a
challenge to keep more than one person from going in (excluding of course
situations of actual need, when caregivers and/or parents are involved, for
instance).  I have always considered ourselves very fortunate to not have a
multi-stall restroom situation, as I can only imagine (and have heard) the
issues that arise in other libraries. Not really a helpful answer, I know...

Jeff

Jeff Cabral
Library Director
McArthur Library