From:
"Davis, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davis, Kevin
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2022 15:26:48 +0000
On Sunday, June 19th, at 4:15pm (directly following South Portland's Juneteenth celebration in the library-adjacent Mill Creek park) the South Portland Public Library is hosting, in partnership with our City's Human Rights Commission, a talk with Historian Seth Goldstein and Journalist/Historian Bob Greene.

Kevin

Kevin M. Davis
Director
South Portland Public Library