From:
"Joshua Tiffany, MLIS" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2022 11:27:02 -0400
For reading comfort, I always turn to two now vanished voices from the radio
- the Lake Wobegon novels by Garrison Keillor, and the Vinyl Café books by
Stuart McLean.

Best of luck!

Josh

Joshua Tiffany, MLIS
Director – Gray Public Library
Minerva Executive Board Member / Treasurer
Chair – Minerva Cataloging Committee
Minerva Circulation Standards Member

The America I love still exists at the front desk of our public libraries –
Kurt Vonnegut

This electronic mail message and any attachments hereto, as well as any
electronic mail message(s) that may be sent in response to it, may be
considered public records, and may therefore be subject to public record
requests for review and copying under Maine's Right to Know Law (Title 1,
401-521 of the Maine Revised Statutes).